Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Westport Brunch

In addition to getting to attend the wedding of our cousin Shannon this  past weekend up in NY, we also got to spend time gathering and catching up with family! I wish I had been better about taking more pictures (does anyone else say this after a big, fun weekend?). On Sunday morning, we gathered with lots of family and a lot of the other wedding guests for a big brunch at Stonysides. M had a fun time chasing after her big cousins! She is at an age now where she is just fascinated by "big" kids! 


It was a chilly morning for brunch, but also beautiful! Fall is my favorite season, but it's even more amazing in the mountains.




We found an old rocking horse that was a big hit, and I'm pretty sure it's older than her grandparents...


My sweet girl. Traveling with a baby is tough work, but boy oh boy, taking her new places and introducing her to new family members is also so much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment