Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oink Oink!

Happy Halloween!

We plan to take M out to a few friends' homes tonight to fill her little bag with candy, but we celebrated big this past Saturday at our neighborhood parade and party! Last year we missed all the fun since I was still in the hospital with my newborn. We were excited to take her this year, and it was even more fun since we had so much family here to go with us. (My apologies in advance for the fact that I'll be doing two posts with her in her piggy costume!)

When we headed to the party, someone was more than ready for a nap...can you tell?


But it didn't take long for her to perk up and want to join in the fun!
This is her with my Nana who came down for the weekend from Northern Virginia. I just love this picture of the two of them!


The cuteness! I just about died when her costume came in the mail last month! Her nickname has been Piglet since she was about 3 days old, so it wasn't tough deciding what she should be for Halloween!




My sister and her boyfriend got to enjoy the fun too. Their beagle, Jerry, got dressed up like an alligator. M was a big fan!


Here she is with all of our visitors/my side of the family who were in town!


Pretty sure we've got some molars coming in. Her hands have been in the back of her mouth for the past couple of weeks. It's hard to get pictures with them out of her mouth.


Happy Halloween my friends!! Hope you have a fun day celebrating!


10 comments:

  1. So so cute! I can't wait to dress H up next Halloween! Where did you find her piggy costume (if you don't mind me asking)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss M is PRECIOUS! Bowser was a pig last year. I wish they could have gotten together! It's such a great costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I saw that costume on IG today. A friend of mine had her daughter wear it last year! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! How cute! Where did you find her costume??? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her little costume is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute, and I love the dog's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that costume?!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that costume is awesome! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is adorable, rachel! laney wore this costume for her first halloween and it's still one of my very favorites to this day. it is just SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete