Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch x2

We (we really meaning just me) really love pumpkins and fall over here, so we've been doing our part wearing boots, cozy sweaters, and drinking PSL's (again...only me). Even though the weather here in Charlotte hasn't really gotten the fall memo, we're still celebrating the fun of fall and spending time outside!

Last Thursday, M and I headed to the pumpkin patch with some friends. We did the hay ride, picked out a pumpkin for M, and had fun exploring all the fun activities they had set up.




Not sure what's going on with this grumpy look. She really did have fun! 


Oh wait, she probably looked like a grump because I picked her up like she was a BABY or something. This child is miss independent now that she's a walker.


And then on Saturday morning, we headed back to the pumpkin patch so J could help pick out some pumpkins with us (also, I could only manage to purchase one pumpkin when it was just me and M...there was no way I could carry multiple pumpkins back to the car!)




See those little "wings" of hair above her ears? They slay me.


Pretty unimpressed by riding in the wagon with pumpkins...



As we were leaving, a cute family was taking pictures of their baby girl here by the tractor and hay bales, so I offered to take one of their whole family. In turn, they took one for us. I love when we manage to get a picture of all three of us! Doesn't happen enough. Also love that M is reaching out to the camera in this one! 



3 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love that y'all went to a real pumpkin patch! I can't believe how independent M is now that she's walking - you can tell even in pictures! The picture of the three of you turned out great - I think that one needs to be framed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which patch did ya'll go to? We plan to take Shelby this weekend and get some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Ergo straps you can see - haha. Baby-wearing mamas!

    ReplyDelete