Friday, November 15, 2013

Cake Smash!

I'm going to warn you in advance...this post is just one big picture dump! I have so many cake pictures from her party, and it was way too hard to share just one or two...so instead, you get them all! Because really, there aren't many things cuter than a baby eating cake for the first time!

Here we are with our personal bakers! 
So thankful for these two friends (and they're love of baking!).


My little ham...
















After we took it away....she was messy, but not covered in cake! But you can still see she had a fun time!


And just for fun, and to honor the fact that I'll be 30 in two weeks, I found these pictures from my first birthday with my first cake! Like M, I know a good thing when I find it!



5 comments:

  1. Adorbs! I'm doing a test run on making Shelby's cake tomorrow! Faith has given me some tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake could not be more adorable...well other than the cake-eater! I can't believe she's already 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how much hair you had compared to M! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of y'all taking it away and her reaching for it! Priceless:)

    ReplyDelete