Wednesday, December 18, 2013

This year's Christmas Card!

Here's our 2013 Christmas card! I've gotten most of them in the mail, but I had a small snag (aka I'm stupid and didn't order nearly enough cards), so my apologies to friends and family who are still waiting for one!

 We got photos taken by Megan from Gambol Photography back in October (right before M's first birthday), and she did an amazing job capturing smiles from our busy girl. I'm excited to share a few other photos on here with y'all!

So without further ado....here's our card for this year!


Merry Christmas and happy holidays my friends!

Link up your card on Faith's blog today with her Christmas Card Carousel!




14 comments:

  1. What a great card! Rachel, you look amazing! So skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty and your pictures turned out so well! I can't wait to see more! K & E love looking at M's picture :)

    Thanks for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I LOVE the front with the font and frame. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! That family picture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Megan has such talent (but y'all made it easy on her being beautiful subjects and all!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! Stopping by from the link up-I'm also a Carolina girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Such beautiful pictures - you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very sweet card! Beautiful family! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card--so sweet. Your little babe is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Shutterfly and your cards! Found you thru the link up! Merry Christmas! :o)

    -Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    I just love your card and your daughter is adorable.

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete