Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday - Best Friend's Wedding Edition!

It's been awhile, hasn't it? I thought I'd link up with April and friends today for the Five on Friday Link Up and Share what we were to last weekend....celebrating at my best friend's wedding! Tyler is my best friend from home and we had the best time sharing in their fun in Virginia last week.



1. Before I even share about the wedding, I want to share a picture from her bridal portrait session that her photographer shared on her blog this week. How gorgeous is she? And her dress!! It was just stunning!



2. Friday morning I went with Tyler and her mom to get pedicures for her wedding weekend! It was a relaxing morning and the perfect way to start off her wedding weekend together!


3. Friday night we attended the rehearsal followed by the rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's in Richmond. 'Twas a night of food, fun, laughter, and a few happy tears as Tyler and Brian shared such sweet messages with the wedding party and their families.


Grace (Tyler's college best friend and maid of honor who I also love...so glad Tyler connected us!), Tyler, and Me


The bride's sweet family...


J brought Brian 2 cans of Four Loko to share. This "joke"started a few years ago, and I don't know how or why it has continued, but none the less, we brought two cans of Four Loko to a nice dinner. We were those people. The good news is, Brian was stoked.



J and me with one of our favorite couples. We just love them. If only they lived closer!


4. The wedding day itself was just PERFECT. The other bridesmaids, Tyler, her mom, and myself had a lovely and relaxing day of hair, makeup, food, and just plain fun. And then the wedding itself was just AMAZING. Tyler and Brian wanted their wedding to be described as the kind of party you just didn't want to end, and they did a great job at throwing just that! There was fabulous food, fun music, SANTA CLAUS, fabulous beer selection....honestly, there's nothing that would have made the night better! My mom and dad were there, so I thankfully have all of my mom's pictures since I didn't take a single one!

Newlyweds!!




Our friends from home who were there...



5. And finally....one final shot of the happy couple...this is a sneak the photographer posted on Facebook. I love it! I couldn't be happier for my best friend. Not only did she have a perfect wedding day (that just barely missed a winter storm!), but for finding a man who is not only charming, handsome, funny, kind.....but for finding someone who is her PERFECT match. They couldn't be better for one another and it's obvious how much he loves her. So happy for you Tyler! Hope you're still living it up in Mexico and don't read this 'til you get back!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do love a wedding! You looked fabulous by the way! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEE! So glad to have (just somehow!) found your blog!! I'm a former teacher in the Carolinas too!! :) Love seeing your excitement and the beauty of these pics! 2014 will bring my sister's wedding (she is included as a bff! ;)) and a best friend's wedding too!! Just got even more excited!!! Happy Friday and merry, merry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, it looks like it was a fun wedding! I love that wrap she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete