1. In the past few weeks, when M sneezes, it's followed by a giggle and a smile. It cracks us up. Especially because if one of us sneezes, she will burst into tears.
2. Cinnamon Bun K cups. They are my coffee of choice this week. Also...remember when I didn't drink coffee? I am so glad that has changed.
3. Baby girl summer clothes!! My girl has a closet full of the sweetest dresses and bubbles for spring and summer and I cannot wait to put her in them. Now we just need that warmer weather to get here. I love this little outfit I got her last week.
4. Sushi Buffets! I know....this sounds like it could be a little bit sketchy....raw fish, sitting out....BUT! I promise it's not. My friend Sarah told us about a place nearby that has a sushi buffet at lunchtime and we went this week. I love being able to have a little bit of everything to choose from!
5. And if I'm really being honest....the Thrift Shop song.Yes, I know it's horrendous, but I laugh so hard every time I hear it and find myself walking around singing, "I wear your Granddad's clothes."Not really sure why I just admitted that.