Linking up with April + friends this week with 5 things I'm loving right now...
1. I just got this Jersey Tee Hoody from Old Navy in the mail, and I am seriously in love. It's going to be a fall staple in my wardrobe. Go get one for under $20 PLUS 20% off right now! And order through ebates and get cash back!
2. Have you all seen this video yet? I have watched it at least a dozen times this week. I just adore it. Here's what her dad wrote as the video description, "She thought she kept hearing fireworks and couldn't sleep, so we sang to keep her mind preoccupied. In the end, nothing competes with fireworks." If you haven't watched, make sure you watch all the way to the end!
3. Who else watched the Parenthood premier last night? This is definitely the show I'm most excited about returning this fall. I love the Bravermans!
4. A few weeks ago J bought us this Bose Speaker to use with our phones and iPad and I'm loving it. We carry it all over the house and love it!
5. This week we officially began our women's bible study on Wednesday morning at church and we're doing Priscilla Shirer's study on Gideon. And after just one week, I can already tell it's going to be a powerful study. Looking forward to see what I learn from it.