Linking up with April and friends this week for Five on Friday!
Today's five: Five of our favorite moments from this week!
1. On Monday night, sweet Sarah, a new blogger to Charlotte, had me and a few other wonderful Charlotte blog girls to her house for dinner. Katie, Classic Annie, April, Elizabeth and myself all had a wonderful time and enjoyed the fabulous dinner she made for us in her gorgeous home! I didn't snap any pictures, but I'm gonna steal this one from Sarah's instagram of her pretty table she had set up for us. It was a wonderful night away chatting with new and old friends!
2. And then on Wednesday evening the sweet girls in my playgroup (mentioned them here), took me and another gal with a winter birthday out to dinner to celebrate. We went to Chuy's and had a great meal, but more importantly, we sat around and chatter over dinner and margaritas for 3 hours. I am so thankful for these friends. (and for dinner out by myself two nights this week!)
3. Yesterday, the same group of mommies and their babies came over to our place for our Thursday play date. 11 mommas and 11 toddlers is a lot, but we're so glad everyone could come. I am so thankful for mom friends who are in the same place I am right now. I set up a hot chocolate bar (using this recipe for the hot chocolate) and made these muffins (Thanks to Belle on Heels for the recipe!). I subbed coconut oil for the butter so they were dairy free, and they were quite yummy! Enjoyed by moms and toddlers!
4. I got a giant delivery from Zappos this week! I had 6 pairs of shoes delivered to my home and plan to keep two. It's times like these that I love living in 2014. I don't have time or energy to take my toddler shoe shopping with me!
5. And to round out my list, I know this is cliche, but the return of Downton Abbey was this past Sunday! It definitely makes my highlight reel for the week!