Linking up with April and friends today!
1. This free printable from Yellow Bliss Road. A beautiful print for Easter!
2. The Voice is back! I was a big American Idol fan back in the Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken days, but it's been a long time since I've enjoyed a reality competition show as much as I love The Voice. I have a few favorites already this season!
3. Last week I checked out The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook from my library. I'd never the library for cookbooks before, but I had been thinking of buying this cookbook, and then I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to just check it out and decide if it was worth buying or not. I think I need to own this one now! On Monday I made Balsamic and Beer-Braised Short Ribs with Parsnip Purée from the book, and oh my my. It was simply delicious!
4. We just finished up a short 6 week study at my Wednesday morning Bible Study, and next week we're beginning Sacred Secrets by Beth Moore. Anyone done this one? I love her studies and I'm really looking forward to the start of this one!
and last but not least...
5. MARCH MADNESS! I don't care about basketball at ALL for the rest of the season, but I love filling in my bracket and watching the games. I think this all began back in '08 when I filled out a bracket on a whim in a pool of friends and ended up getting second place out of 25 people. Since then, I've been hooked,