Thursday, April 17, 2014

Back in town

So, as expected, our trip to California was amazing.
While we missed our baby girl (a lot), we had a ball exploring northern California, tasting wine and beer all over, and eating some incredible meals.


M may have had an even better time with my parents while we were gone.
She was spoiled rotten and didn't seem to miss us nearly as much as we missed her! Every time my mom would send me a picture of her, she had on a new dress or new shoes, or had a new toy in her hands. Also, she got to eat a lot of pie with them!


And she got to visit the zoo (where she shared her water with the monkeys).


Hoping to get my trip recap posts up soon! We had the best time!

3 comments:

  1. All your pics of Cali made me crazy jealous!! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't GiGi's the best?? Shelby was thrilled to see my parents this weekend. She ran and literally jumped into their arms. Made their day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete