Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday: Trader Joe's Discoveries

5 on Friday! Linking up with April and friends today with 5 of my new favorite Trader Joe's finds!


1. Dark Chocolate Covered Edamame


This was an impulse buy that I bought for a little get together I hosted this past week and they far surpassed my expectations. Crunchy, slightly salty, but also sweet. Love them!

 2. Freeze Dried Fuji Apple Slices


This is one that I probably would have never have bought if it hadn't been the sample on the day we visited. I liked them, but my toddler went BANANAS over it and we had to open the bag in the store. These will be a new staple in her snack stash.

3. Beef Pho Soup


If you enjoy Pho, this is a great, frozen option to eat for a quick lunch! I was kind of skeptical before tasting it, but was pleasantly surprised! 

4. Cocobon - Red Blend Wine


This is not a new fine, but it's hands down my favorite red wine from TJ's! And at $7.99 a bottle, I can't complain! Thanks to Nina for introducing me to this!

5. Raisin and Rosemary Crisps


Run, don't walk, and go get these crackers to eat with some brie. They are the perfect companion!


What's your latest Trader Joe's discovery?
Any must tries?


13 comments:

  1. have you tried the dark chocolate sea salt and sugar covered almonds? omg. i literally can eat an entire container of them. SO GOOD... but dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crisps were tasty! Of course, I love those little cheese filled pastry puffs you served the other night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to bookmark this for later - the first TJ's in our area opens next month. I grew up with them in CA so I'm excited to have one locally. The chocolate covered edamame sounds strangely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy the Raison Rosemary Crisps all the time. I swear they're the best thing ever! I may or may not like to put cream cheese on them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those apple slices are yummy! You should try the chocolate covered potato chips! Oh my goodness, they are addicting :) And the roasted sweetened coconut chips, my kids and I love those too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like sweet tea TJ's has the best sweet tea. It's so good!! Will have to try some of these suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering how the frozen pho was. I bought one but I have yet to eat it! All of the freeze dried fruits are high on our list, also the breaded chicken breast tenderloins, roasted sunflower seeds, and the dried peas (popular snack!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gorgonzola gnocchi and the organic cheese pizza is pretty good for the price and ease. We also really like the carnitas-I never would have tried it if it hadn't been on sample, but it's so good with their fresh mild salsa (like pico de gallo, which I also love) and avocado. I've been trying to eat healthy lately, so I can't have my favorites, but I love to stock up on produce and plantain chips too. My kids also really like the fried peas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark chocolate covered edamame?!?! WHAT?!?! My mind is officially blown! I'm going to be on the lookout for that the next time I go to the grocery store!

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so intrigued by the edamame- will have to pick some up! I also love their cheeses, their macarons, and their frozen chicken tenderloins. Might have to make a trip to TJ's today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That all looks so good! Especially the edamame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you tried their Mac and Cheese bites? AMAZING! Also the cookie butter swirl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Mom loves to pair the rosemary crackers with the seasonal pumpkin cream cheese spread. I'm not a rosemary fan, but all of her friends LOVE it when she set it out for a get together. (If you like the pho, try the dumpling soup, really good!)

    ReplyDelete