2. I picked up this tank at Target the other day (in blue and red white stripes and in white!). I love it! The top part is kind of lacy It's a little flowy so not too tight, and perfect for hot summer days! And $16.99!
3. On Saturday we went to a local park in the morning and went on a big walk together. We took the BOB and we were able to convince M to ride in in for the first half hour, but then she walked for close to a mile for a good portion of the trail. While her aversion to the stroller can be frustrating, I do like to see her exploring on her own two feet!
4. We had a babysitter come to watch M last night so we could go shopping for a sofa for our playroom. Furniture shopping with M is pretty much impossible. The good news is we were able to sneak in a dinner out while the sitter was here and it was a gorgeous night to sit outside. Talk about an exciting date night!
5. Can we discuss Sons of Anarchy for a minute, all of my fellow SoA watchers? We almost gave up during season three with all the Irish drama. I just wasn't into it and the stories were just getting old (plus all the scenes in Ireland were so dark and gloomy), but now we're onto season four and I'm so glad we didn't give up. We're flying through this season! Plus, I'm kind of a fan of Jax's haircut this season...
6. Have I mentioned on here just how much we LOVE going to the playground these days? I know, this isn't news to any mom who has an 18 month old, but it's crazy how happy this girl is at the playground. We often go twice a day now...one park in the morning in between errands if we don't have somewhere else to be and another after her nap but before dinner. Going to the playground is probably the #1 perk to having a mobile baby/toddler!
7. We have a bunny who lives nearby and spends a great deal of time in our front yard, and I have a two dogs who sit behind our glass door who want to
kill play with the bunny, and a toddler who is determined to hug the bunny. She will chase that bunny all over the yard, and what's really crazy is the bunny will let her get within about 2 feet of him. If only she (and the dogs) knew that they're never going to catch him!
8. I'm still keeping up with my project life album and loving it! Here's a few of my more recent weekly spreads.
9. We recently started ordering our dog food through Amazon Prime when we discovered it's the same price as what we were paying at PetSmart. I'm sure the UPS man hates us even more now that he has to lug a 40lb bag of dog food up to our steps every 4 weeks, but oh my goodness! Best Amazon delivery item yet!
10. On Tuesday, M had her first "friend" roadtrip with our friends Katie and her little girl to go see Erin and her boys down in Columbia. We had a ball catching up with her while the kids played, and M thought it was crazy cool and just plain crazy to ride in a car with another child!