Friday, July 25, 2014

Six.

Tomorrow we celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss. So so much has changed about us individually and as a couple since our wedding day 6 years ago, but I still choose you. 
Love you and happy anniversary!

"We are not perfect
We'll learn from our mistakes
And as long as it takes
I will prove my love to you...

Tell the world that we finally got it all right,
I choose you."





To celebrate, we're going to see one of our favorite artists in concert on Monday, and I figured this song would be fitting in today's post. 
Also, if you haven't seen this video, well....it's adorable!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best video I've ever seen. I can't stop smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and happy anniversary -- wishing you both many more years of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! And what a great artist to see in honor of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary, lovebirds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you two!! Hope y'all have a wonderful time celebrating. Love these beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with that song! What great pics and happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Late Anniversary!! I just know Sara B was AMAZING!!!! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete