There is so much to love about summer, but this here is our list of must haves.
These 5 items have been crucial for our summer fun!
1. Camelbak Kid's Eddy Bottle: M loves drinking from our waterbottles (and still does), but she also likes having one just like us. It's a great, leak proof bottle, and it goes all over with us!
2. Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch Taffy Turtle Catch and Hatch: My friend Anni has these for her twins, and after playing with them once at the end of May, we knew we had to have these for the pool this summer. We love them (and so do all of our friends at the baby pool!). It comes with 10 eggs and 10 turtles. The eggs float when they're empty and sink when the turtles are in them, and the turtles are 5 different colors, which means we do lots of talking about colors at the pool. These would also make a great gift for a toddler who has a summer birthday!
3. Crayola Sidewalk Chalk: I know this is nothing new, and every mom out there has some sidewalk chalk in her garage (or utility room for anyone without a garage like us!), but we have spent more hours coloring on our driveway this summer then I can count. For extra fun, we pull out a dollar store paint brush and a solo cup of water and "paint" our pictures for a fun effect!
4. Ozera Ice Pop Molds: What would summer be without popsicles? While I have nothing against buying them, we've had fun making our own this summer. My favorite pop that we've made has been this recipe for strawberry creamsicles. SO simple and yummy!
5. I-Bert Safe-T-Seat: I've mentioned this bike seat already, but it's worth noting again. M loves her bike rides with her dad so much! If you have a toddler and you've been thinking about getting a bike seat, do it. Last week J took her out to a local greenway into Uptown where they went out to lunch together. She talked about their "bike" adventure for days!
What are YOU loving this summer?
(This post was NOT sponsored and all thoughts are my own, but affiliate links are used!)