Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#wareisdinner

I used to love doing my weekly Menu Monday posts and link ups on here, but it became a bit of a pain feeling like I had to have it up here every week by Monday morning, and on top of that I felt like I was recycling the same meals over and over again, and honestly, that gets boring.

I've started sharing a lot of meals on my instagram account, and I thought I'd post a few recent favs on here today with some links to the recipe source so you can enjoy too! I hate that you can't easily link to things on instagram!

Grilled Chicken Marinated in Mojo Sauce with Grilled Asparagus and Summer Corn Salad


Make this summer salad NOW. It's the perfect side for summer! Cold, light, and fresh. It won't fail you!



This is a summer favorite! I love how easy it is, but the chicken is so flavorful (something I can't always say about chicken).

Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce + Snap Peas Sauteed in Coconut Oil


Great salmon, but even greater sauce! This was awesome!



Huge thanks to my pal Katie for sharing this recipe with me. It's a faaaaaabulous summer time meal. Especially if you love the grill as much as we do! I also used chicken breasts instead of thighs.



Not the greatest pasta dish I've ever had, but it's still a good hearty meal. Would be even better in the winter time!

What great meals have you made lately? What do I need to try?

4 comments:

  1. You always inspire me to actually cook instead of being lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I am saving this post! Trav can't eat grains at dinner so I've been having SUCH a hard time coming up with stuff...but so many of these are carb-free! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #wareisdinner might be my favorite Instagram hashtag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, these look fab! I'm all for EASY recipe-blogging, because as soon as it gets to routine for the blogger, it's over. Keep these up!

    ReplyDelete