Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer 2014: The Archives

Happy Labor Day Weekend! We have four good friends coming to Charlotte to spend the weekend with us, and we're really excited for the fun that we know will be had. I even planned ahead and got a sitter for M for Saturday night so we can take them out for a "real" meal, you know as opposed to a toddler meal where someone sits in her chair for .5 seconds and then wants to use everyone's fork and knife for the rest of the night as she puts stickers on everyones hands.

Anywaaaaaaaay....as summer comes to an end (sad face!), I thought I'd share a few fun summer photos and memories that never made it onto the blog over the last 3 months. We have had the best time this summer staying outside late, having pizza dinners at the pool, going on bike rides, frequenting the playground daily, and trying new art projects. While I do love fall (give me all the pumpkin beer), I am so sad to see this summer go. Experiencing summer with a toddler has made it so much fun!





















M has grown so much since the start of summer (not just in size, but in abilities too!), and with fall on it's way, I know that means it's time for her to turn TWO! Farewell summer 2014!

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe our babies will be 2 so soon?!?!?!?! I think I'm only dealing with it by avoiding it altogether! Haha! Also, I've never been able to figure out whether your girl takes after you or her daddy (only seeing pictures of course), but over the summer, she has really started to take after dad! Would you agree? Or am I crazy? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a really great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sprinkler shot!! What fun, and I agree.. Summer has been better with a toddler! :) Let the 2nd birthday celebrations begin! Will you do a big party??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, summery pics - looks like you made a lot of good memories this summer!

    ReplyDelete