Thursday, November 20, 2014

Perfectly Personal™ Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

This is a sponsored post from Shutterfly // It's no secret that my favorite part of December is checking my mailbox everyday for Christmas cards! Is there anything more fun than seeing the faces of your loved ones in your mailbox on a daily basis? I think not! Growing up my mom made us take a family picture every year for our card, and while it felt torturous in my middle school years, I really do love looking back at those pictures and cards from over the years. Now that we have our own little family, I get such a thrill out of keeping up that same tradition with my family, and this is our seventh (seventh!) year that we've chosen Shutterfly to help us create the perfect, personalized card!

A few weeks ago I spoke with the great folks at Shutterfly about creating this year's custom and personalized card, and I swear y'all, every year they have more and more fun and personal options for your family's card! I was so excited that they asked me to review their products and share what neat things they've come up with for your holiday stationery this year.

There are so many great choices in their shop this Christmas season, but I decided to go with something simple and fun. I also knew I wanted a "vertical" card since the past couple of years we've done horizontal, so it was time to mix it up. My final choice was a card from their flat stationery cards. I went with Basic Bokeh card on their signature cardstock with scalloped edges.


How great did that turn out?! I'm so pleased with the final product and the quality, and as always, the customer service and shipping was top notch. The cards were on my doorstep in four days. So even if you don't have a great photo yet, no worries! Take one over Thanksgiving next week and you'll still have your cards in plenty of time. I really love that Shutterfly has so many ways to customize your card, whether that's with the type of cardstock you choose or the edge on your card. It's all up to you. Some cards even give you the option to choose how many photos you want on it or the color scheme. So many possibilities!


Another great feature Shutterfly offers is they allow you to design the back of your card for no extra cost. You choose which background you like and then can add a message and/or pictures. It was fun to go back through all of our pictures from 2014 and choose a few favorites to add onto our card.


In addition to their great flat cards and other card options (like these beautiful 3/4 fold cards if you have lots of photos you want to share!), you can order personalized postage stamps from Shutterfly this year along with fun personalized holiday stickers that could be added to presents, cookies for your neighbors, or even for the backs of your cards. So many fun things you could do with the stickers. Shutterfly really gives you the ability to design a full holiday Stationery Suite!



Whatever your needs are this season, let Shutterfly help you. I promise they won't disappoint. Whether it's cards, postage, address labels, stickers, or even party invites (don't forget about NYE!), they have you covered with the best custom options at awesome prices.

Thanks again to Shutterfly for asking me to partner up with them this holiday season!



Post sponsored by Shutterfly-  ALL opinions are my own! I received complimentary holiday cards and stationary this year in exchange for sharing them with you!  #ShutterflyHoliday

1 comment:

  1. I usually use Shutterfly. Last year I bought a groupon for Zazzle cards, and it was a DISASTER. I will never stray from Shutterfly again!

    ReplyDelete