Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A good year.


2014 was a very good year for us!

It was a pretty "quiet" year...no big or life changing events, but a lot of happiness. We got to see several family members get married, J and I traveled to California together, M grew and changed in more ways than we could count, we celebrated 6 years of marriage....I could go on and on about all the great pieces that made 2014 a memorable year to us.

Hoping 2015 brings just as many great memories to us. One of the very first blogs I began reading in 2005, was Ali Edwards blog. She does a One Little Word each year and I've never taken part in this project of hers, but I've been putting some thought into doing it for 2015. I *think* I have a word picked out, and I'll be back soon to share. I listened to Elise's podcast with Ali last night at the gym about OLW, and I'm feeling more inspired than ever for a new year and to have a word that will guide my year and give me something to focus on. Anybody else participating in this project for 2015? I'd love to know if you are!

Happy New (almost!) new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment