Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!


What a fun December it has been! 

From friends, to Santa, to cookies and candy, to "sparkly lights everywhere" (her words!), this December has probably been my favorite yet! I knew Christmas with a toddler would be fun, but I really thought it would be another year before she got into all the fun, but boy I was wrong! She has had the best time getting into the Christmas spirit this year, and I cannot wait for tomorrow morning.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a beautiful Christmas Eve as you reflect on the true meaning of this beautiful holiday. The birth of our Savior is a day that fills me with such great joy. This past Sunday my pastor preached on the beauty of this day and how even in the darkest of situations or circumstances, this day brings light to so many. A little bit of light that we can all surely use!

A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn'

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment