Thursday, December 18, 2014

Review: Polka Dot Bake Shop Soft Brittle

One of my (many!) favorite local businesses in Charlotte is a local bakery called Polka Dot Bake Shop. They're a Charlotte based bakery that has been around since 2007. I have bought cupcakes from there for parties, for a quick "thank you" gift, and then just for us as a special treat! When they contacted me in November to see if I was interested in trying their new soft brittle, I immediately jumped on board!



Their soft brittle comes in three flavors, and they sent me the sampler pack so we could try all three. We got to enjoy them over Thanksgiving with my in-laws and then my own parents got to enjoy them the following week when they came to Charlotte. Everyone who sampled them, loved them, and I think we all had different favorites!

I loved the white chocolate macadamia nut the most. Very sweet, but the white chocolate made it almost melt in your mouth! Not at all hard like some other brittles. My mom's favorite was the cranberry spiced which was the perfect holiday sweet treat! It has a great spiced flavor to it. And the third flavor, the sweet and salty, is just that, a great blend of sweet and slaty flavors!


If you're local to Charlotte, stop by their shop off Park and Woodlawn and pick some up! It would make a great hostess gift or a fun treat to eat with your family on Christmas day. Heck, even Santa would like some on his plate of cookies! If you are NOT local, don't worry! They also ship and you can order here


*This post was sponsored by Polka Dot Bake Shop and they did provide me with the brittle to review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own! I truly loved it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment