Friday, January 9, 2015

Veggie Cream Cheese Pizza Recipe


I remember my mom making this growing up for different get togethers, and as a kid I never cared for it. I saw the broccoli and didn't even give it a second thought! But now as an adult, I could eat this stuff for dinner every night. It is so so good! I made it Wednesday for our first night of Bunco club (which was so much fun, btw!), and it was a hit. J was also disappointed I didn't bring home any leftovers. This is by no means my "original" recipe, but this is how I make my version! It makes a great appetizer for parties, and people always eat every last piece. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 roll of pillsbury pizza dough (crescent rolls work too, just roll out and pinch together the seams)
8 oz block of softened cream cheese (I typically use light)
4 oz pack of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
2 tablespoons of chopped dill
1/2 bell pepper (I like red for the color!)
3/4 cup of broccoli florets chopped
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 grated carrot 
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375, once preheated bake pizza dough for 10 minutes or until cooked through but not brown.

2. While dough is cooking, mix cream cheese with dill and ranch mix in a large bowl.

3. When dough is done baking, spread cream cheese mix on top. Once cream cheese is on, top with veggies, and then top with cheese.

4. Cut into small squares and serve and enjoy!

You can always mix it up with other veggies! Lots of possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. My neighborhood is starting a bunco group. When I saw your post on Instagram I was going to ask you for the recipe! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete