Friday, January 23, 2015

where we've been...

It's been more than two weeks since I posted here, but I thought I'd check in. We traveled to Virginia last week to see our families and then this week has been busy catching up and getting back into the swing of things. This post is going to be short and sweet, but I missed my little blog home and wanted to catch up, Mostly for me, as I love going back and reading the daily grind type of posts from the past.

This week my bible study geared up for the spring semester, we enjoyed our gymnastics class at the Y, we visited a preschool and we're hoping to enroll M in the fall, we enjoyed more hours outside then we typically get to enjoy in January, and we laughed and laughed at all the hilarious things M has been saying to us. She has gone from speaking in sentences to speaking in full blown descriptive paragraphs. Our girl talks and talks and talks and talks....you get the idea! Whenever people ask what she's into now, I just say talking. Because truly she never stops. She narrates everything we do all.day.long. She says at least one thing every day where I just look at J and say, "Did you know she knew that word?" She has also started calling J by his first name which makes us all laugh. And speaking of laughing, a new phrase we hear multiple times through out the day now..."Mommy, I am so funny." This child...


Not sure what we're doing this weekend, but I kind of love weekends like that where the calendar is empty and there are no obligations. Those are always very welcomed around here!

2 comments:

  1. It's sad she has no personality hahaha! What a fun lil girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea! She's a mess but so so fun!!

      Delete