Thursday, February 26, 2015

Monkey Toddler


I think my toddler is turning into a monkey with all this winter weather! It was absolutely freezing here last week, and then this week we've had two small snows, but small snows are still enough to keep us home for the day here in Charlotte.

We visited NYC last weekend during the "polar vortex" and while it was freezing there, we had a ball. I need to upload my photos to my computer and do an update next week, because we really had so much fun! I was nervous to travel there with a toddler in the dead of winter, but I'm glad we did it. It was a fun adventure.

Signing off now to go eat monster cookie ice cream and to catch up on Downton Abbey (side note...poor Edith this season!). I'll try to be less of a stranger next week and squeeze in a few posts!

1 comment:

  1. such a cutie! and I love her little painted footprints on the kitchen helper! I had someone build us a kitchen helper, thanks to your reference and we LOVE it! She uses it multiple times per day. Ours is stained to match our kitchen, but I'm thinking the footprints would be a fun edition!

    ReplyDelete