Time for Five on Friday!
1. Anyone else start watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? I loved 30 Rock and Tina Fey and this is filling the 30 Rock hole that's been in my heart these last two years! Also, Ellie Kemper is adorable and hilarious.
2. It's been beautiful outside for most of this week, which means lots of extra vitamin D for all of us. This has been how I've spent the first half of nap time most days this week....a good book (man I love Amy) and a tasty lunch. M goes down to sleep and I get in a good half hour of sunshine.
3. This is so random, but does anyone else own Ugg slippers where the insoles are DONE? I got a pair for Christmas the year M was born, and I love them, but the insoles were gross after so much wear and I was debating getting a new pair. BUT! After a quick google search, I found you can get new Ugg insoles for your boots or slippers for only $15!! Y'all. This is a game changer! It's like I have brand new slippers all over again and for only $15! Also....I can't believe I just wrote a full paragraph about slipper insoles...
4. Do you live Charlotte? Do you subscribe to the Charlotte Five? If not, get on it! I look forward to this email in my inbox every morning. It's a lot like The Skimm, but geared only toward Charlotte news and happenings. If you live here, sign up!
5. I made these Niman Ranch burgers this weekend after seeing them on my friend Nina's blog. Make them. ASAP! They were awesome!
Happy Weekend Everyone!