Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Loves Lately

A few random loves of ours lately....


I found this concealer thanks to my friend Elisabeth on instagram. I have always had dark circles under my eyes, and this is the best stuff I've ever used. The coverage is wonderful without being cakey. Highly recommend! I found mine at Ulta and link above is for Amazon.



I discovered this one from my pal Kate, and guys, if you're a mom and a podcast fan, this is a great one! They discuss so many aspects of parenting, some funny, some make me a little emotional, and some episodes are just plain interesting. I also love that most are pretty short (25-35 min) so I can listen to a full one while doing a chore during nap time. 



I know, I already shared this pic on instagram when these shoes first arrived in the mail last month, but it's time to share my thoughts. I was skeptical to spend $35 on a pair of toddler shoes that weren't a sturdy pair of tennis shoes...would it be worth it? So many moms seem to love them, and I have to admit, they're pretty cute! But I was still weary. And now after wearing them almost everyday for the past month, YES. They were so well worth it. We love them! They are so easy to put on her. They don't get dirty. They're cute with 95% of her clothes. I love them. They are a summer staple in her wardrobe!



J sent this to me yesterday and I was rolling with laughter! If you are a Game of Thrones fan, click above and watch. My favorite line..."people have mistaken me for a pile of crows." Dead!

1 comment:

  1. we discovered Natives last year and they are AMAZING!!! We've even tossed them in the dishwasher for a quick cleanup. I think these will be a Valentine's Day gift for years to come!

    ReplyDelete