Monday, June 29, 2015

M's Art Work Gallery Wall

Last summer I shared about our playroom/office space on the first level of our home. I shared that I eventually wanted to put up something on the wall to display M's artwork and crafty projects. After a full year, I finally got that little project knocked out! 


A few weeks ago, we headed to Lowe's and got two pieces of wood, some photo wire, and a few eye hooks. J cut them to  size, I stained them with some stain we had, and then he helped screw them on the wall and added the wire with the eye hooks. So simple!


I just use tiny clothes pins and colorful binder clips that I had leftover from teaching days to attach the art work to the wire. This was seriously an easy and CHEAP project! Voila!


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I actually took the time to update Sadie's art yesterday, but otherwise it's just slapped up on a wall haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Rachel! And may I say that you certainly do have a little artist on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to do the exact same thing! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I want to do something similar.

    ReplyDelete