Monday, September 21, 2015

Easy Dinner Side

One of my favorite, easy, go to sides are these shredded brussels from Trader Joe's! I love regular roasted brussels, but I think the texture on these is even better! Sometimes I think regular, whole brussels get a little soggy, even when roasted.  

I cook them in a skillet over medium high heat with a tablespoon or two of olive oil, and about 2 slices of chopped bacon (diced pancetta is awesome too!). I add in a little of the Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning for some extra flavor, and I toss in the skillet for about 20 minutes or until browned. Seriously, so easy and it pairs well with everything! We had it last night with a smoked chicken and sweet potatoes. 


What are your favorite, easy sides to go with dinner?

1 comment:

  1. I was just at TJ's in Charlottesville yesterday! Will definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete