Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A few hospital memories...

This is mostly just a picture dump, but we have so many photos from our hospital stay with T that I just adore. Something about looking back on those first few hours and days of your baby's life...it's almost magical. I didn't respond so well to my pain meds this time in the hospital (think super sleepy and feeling like I had motion sickness on them) and a lot of our stay is kind of a foggy memory from them. So glad I (along with my mom) managed to snap a couple thousand photos while we were there. That might be a slight exaggeration, but I honestly don't think you can have too many pictures from your baby's birth!







2 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel. That first picture of Maggie looking at you. MELT MY HEART! She is such a proud big sis! I hope the adjustment to life with 2 is going smoothly. Something tells me you're absolutely rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet. And I agree, that first picture is just the best ever!!!

    ReplyDelete