Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This post is sponsored by Shutterfly, but all thoughts and opinions are my own!

Once again, it's time to talk about my most favorite holiday tradition...Christmas cards
This is our seventh year using Shutterfly to do our Christmas cards, and like every year in the past, I was equally excited to find that orange box on my doorstep this year! 

This Christmas I chose the Sparkling Stars Card on their signature card stock, and I just love the finished product, especially the gold foil stamped "Merry Christmas" on the front! I chose a picture of both kids for the front, and then we did a mini birth announcement for T on the back.


I also chose a fun snowflake liner for the inside of my envelopes this year. Just one more thing to add a little extra cheer to the cards.


To go with the cards, I also chose a coordinating return address sticker and gift stickers. Shutterfly really does have it all!



In addition to our cards and stationery needs, Shutterfly also hooked us up with this precious BPA free, melamine plate for Santa when he comes to visit. M can't wait to leave cookies out for Santa on here. Wouldn't this also make a sweet gift for some special kids in your life? 


Each year I like to do a family ornament, and since this is T's first Christmas, we needed a "First Christmas" ornament. Here's what we chose from Shutterfly. Are these not precious?? They're double sided and made of metal and come with a ribbon attached. I just love them!


And finally, if you're my mom, stop reading ;)

We got my mom a special gift from Shutterfly, and it might be my favorite gift for the season!


We got my mom a gold jean bangle bracelet with two charms, one with her initial and one with a picture of her grandbabies. I like that this is like an updated version of a locket, and the quality is so nice. I have a feeling it's going to be a big hit under her tree!



Like always, Shutterfly did not disappoint. The quality of my cards, stationery items, and my gifts is all top notch. And what's even more fun is that they let me customize everything so that it's the perfect fit for us. I am so pleased with everything! Check them out for your holiday needs!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! We've ordered gifts from Shutterfly before and they are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really never comment on blogs, but my paranoia set in. You should probably blur out your address on the address label (or delete the image after a few days). I agree it's cute, but I think you could still see the cute factor even if you blur it, and it's probably safer.

    Anyway, I found your blog somehow when you were still teaching and just kept reading. It's fun to keep up with your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly life is too crazy right now!! Thanks for noticing this. I meant to edit it out and than totally forgot. Thank you!!

      Delete