Happy Friday! Linking up with April today for a little Five on Friday Fun!
1. This is a random one, but my first favorite for the week is this salad from Trader Joe's. I love a good salad at a restaurant, but can never seem to make one that is equally delicious at home...UNTIL I found this Kale and Edamame Salad in the refrigerated section at TJ's. To kick it up a notch, I highly recommend putting in some crumbled bacon. It's so yummy and makes a great, fast lunch....and way cheaper than a restaurant salad!
2. This Aveeno CC Cream! I am loving this tinted moisturizer for summer. It's great for evening out my skin tone, has SPF 30, and feels light on my face (unlike some other BB and CC creams I've tried). This is definitely one of my favorite finds this summer.
3. With school and our other weekly activities out for summer, I knew I needed to find some fun things to keep M busy in the morning, especially when I would be feeding T (he WON'T eat if he can see or hear her...super distracted baby!). I found these books on Amazon for cheap (and prime!) and M has loved them! The mazes are super simple for preschoolers and she loves the dot to dot book because she then colors in the picture at the end.
4. Along the same lines as the activities above, I picked up this cute felt board at Michael's yesterday. It was $10.99, but I used my 40% off coupon on my phone. M played with it for almost an hour during her afternoon rest time in her room. I'd consider that a win!
5. I love crafty projects, but it's been awhile since I've had the chance to do anything crafty that didn't involve M. I made this inbox system for our kitchen a few weeks ago to help reduce the clutter in our kitchen (so.many.papers.everywhere.) I bought the inboxes at Staples and used my silhouette to cut vinyl letters for our names. So far so good, and we've seen less piles of mail and school papers stacking up on our kitchen counters.