Friday, October 7, 2016

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! Lets begin, shall we? Link up with April here!



1. Number one item on my list is so weird, but I need to rave about it. I bought a silk pillowcase off Amazon a few weeks ago and it's changing my hair life for the better! Before if I blew out my hair on day one, by day two it looked awful and crinkly from sleeping on it. Like, it sometimes would look like I took a crimper to it. This pillowcase has magically changed that! Now thanks to the pillowcase and my favorite dry shampoo, my hair can look good for many a days on end!I realize this sounds like a sponsored post, but it's not! Just a raving review!

2. Thanks to Jamie Golden on The Popcast, I started listening to the podcast In the Dark this week, and it does not disappoint! If you liked Serial, I highly recommend. It's about a 27 year old child abduction investigation and it's very dark, but I can't stop! Give it a listen.



3. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, RUN, don't walk, and go get this Caramel Corn. It is the stuff that all my happy little fall dreams are made of. 


4. We are celebrating a special little boy tomorrow for his first birthday (see #5!), and I can't wait to give him this! We have so many toys, but we couldn't let his big day go by without a few presents. He, like his big sister, loves music, and I think it'll be a big hit! Also, not sure how long this will be on sale, but I thought $25 for a HAPE toy was a great deal!


5. And last but certainly not least, tomorrow is T's first birthday! I really cannot believe he's been with us for a year. I love this boy so much and can't wait to celebrate with him on Saturday! We are doing a party, but it's a joint party with M at the end of the month, so Saturday will be a low key celebration with just the four of us. I am so glad he is ours!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can't believe he's already one! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend celebrating sweet Teddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up! I wish we had Trader Joe's, that popcorn looks amazing! Happy Birthday to your little guy, hope you all have a great day celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete