Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Trader Joe's Tuesday

I don't think this will be a weekly post on the blog, but if you have been following me on here (or any social media platform) for any amount of time, it's no secret that I'm a frequent shopper of Trader Joe's. Our family has some stand by meals that we cook regularly from there, and I hope to share those on here from time to time. 

And oddly enough, for my first ever post in this series, I'm actually NOT going to blog about food. Instead...CARDS!


After shopping in TJ's for nearly 6 years, I bought my first greeting card from here this past fall. And when I stopped to pick it up, I was suddenly amazed by the beautiful designs and pretty paper and for just $0.99 a card! This is a STEAL people!


I always have a stash of birthday and congratulations cards ready to go in our home, and this is my new go to source for them. They're so pretty, some are quite witty, they are dirt cheap, and best of all, I don't have to go out of my way to buy them since I'm at Trader Joe's a few times a month. 

If you haven't ever taken a moment to browse their cards section, do it next time you're there. You won't be disappointed!


2 comments:

  1. Gah thank you for posting this. I really need to get some next time I'm there. I spent almost $5/card at Target this weekend which is CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate spending a ton of money on cards, and discovered TJs cards a couple of months ago. They are great! Would love to read about your go to meals from there. Our current fave is grilling their marinated pollo asada and using it in salads or tacos. The boys will eat it just cut up on their plates. Always a win!

    ReplyDelete